50 Creative Ways To Tell Someone You Love Them
Why is it so difficult to say I love you sometimes? Or to be romantic, just for the sake of it? I don’t know if you’re like me, but I feel this unexplainable urge to be hopelessly romantic yet don’t always know how to express it in a way that feels right.
That’s why I bring to you, 50 ways to creatively express your love for someone, without openly and often awkwardly, saying “I love you!”
- I love spending time with you.
- I am infatuated with you.
- I’m a better person because of you.
- You inspire me.
- I could go anywhere with you.
- I feel able to go outside of my comfort zone with you.
- The world is less scary when I am with you.
- I lose all concept of time when I am with you.
- You are the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
- You motivate me to be a better person.
- I find you so refreshing.
- I love that you know me so well.
- I can be me when I am with you.
- I appreciate everything you do for me.
- You’re the light of my life.
- You give me goosebumps.
- I’ll stand by you no matter what.
- You’re a dream come true.
- You amaze me.
- I love how I can lose myself with you.
- I can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives together.
- You are the person I want to spend my life with.
- I can’t believe how perfect we are for each other.
- I just wouldn’t feel complete without you.
- Everything about you makes me smile.
- I can’t believe how hard I’ve fallen for you.
- I feel such powerful adoration for you.
- When I wake up, I’m smiling, because it’s another day with you.
- How did you become the amazing person that you are?
- Every time I see you, you leave me breathless.
- I’m so excited that we have so much time to be with each other.
- You look amazing.
- You give me butterflies.
- You’re the only one who can make me feel this way.
- I wish I was there to see you.
- I feel so lucky to have you.
- What did I do to deserve someone as great as you?
- You’re my dream come true.
- If you’re happy, I’m happy.
- I’m head over heels in love with you.
- You complete me
- I’m addicted to you.
- I’m falling for you.
- Loving you is so easy.
- I think you’re the one.
- You turn me inside out.
- I like your smile.
- I love how ___ you are.
- I adore how you ___.
- I love you more than I love ___.
I know that the little bits of positive feedback I’ve received in the past have kept me going through the difficult times.
I hope that by saying “I love you” in all of these different ways, it will help them get through the difficult moments in their lives, too! Now go make someone’s day.
May 13, 2016
April 17, 2016
February 17, 2016