75 Things To Do Before You Die
Did you ever collect travel magazines and brochures from the travel agents, cut out all of the pictures and then glue them into your groovy chick journal with big bubble writing next to it stamped “PLACES I WANT 2 GO” if so, WOW, me too!
Over the years I’ve added and crossed off over 200 things from my bucket list, from swimming with dolphins to exploring caves, to eating things I couldn’t pronounce and then to the stupid stuff like cliff jumping, I want to do it all – the earth is beautiful, and it deserves to be explored and appreciated, which is why my Bucket List is 98% travel related.
This is my bucket list. It is continuously being altered, updated, contemplated and rejuvenated, much like myself.
- Cuddle a baby monkey.
- Visit Alcatraz and stand inside a cell.
- Have a Picnic in Central Park, New York.
- Stand on the equator.
- Rope swing into water.
- Ride in a Gondola in Venice.
- Go on a road trip to Area 51.
- Live in a different country.
- Learn another language.
- Explore sea caves.
- Sleep under the stars on a beach.
- Stay at an ice hotel in Sweden.
- Go cliff diving.
- Learn how to snowboard.
- Float in the dead sea.
- Go on a road trip across America.
- Go trekking in Rio De Janeiro.
- Spend Christmas in New York City.
- Go on a zipline.
- Scuba dive in the Coral Reef.
- Drive across Europe.
- Go rock climbing in the Grand Canyon.
- Swim in a Waterfall.
- Abseil down a waterfall.
- Learn how to make Chocolate.
- See the Northern Lights.
- Get married.
- Become a mum.
- Go to a drive-in movie theatre.
- Go on an African Safari.
- Run in a Colour Run.
- Experience Zero Gravity.
- Write a book.
- Race a Go Kart
- Visit the top 20 water parks in the world.
- Go to Disney World/Disney Land.
- Make a Kiva.com Loan.
- Visit an Abandoned Asylum.
- Visit an Abandoned Island.
- Visit a Ghost Town.
- Drive Route 66.
- Lay on the Four Corners (4 States at Once)
- Learn how to Surf.
- Explore the Everglades.
- Have my photo taken under the Hollywood Sign.
- Meet Robert Downey Jr.
- Dance the night away in Hawaii.
- See a Broadway Musical.
- Go to Niagra Falls.
- Eat a Philly Cheese Steak in Philadelphia.
- Attend mass at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris.
- Watch the Sunset every day for a month.
- See the Mona Lisa at the Louvre.
- Make a Wish in the Trevi Fountain.
- See the 7 wonders o f the world.
- Wakeboard in the med.
- Visit Cape Town.
- Stay in a capsule hotel.
- Learn how to white water raft.
- Release baby turtles into the ocean.
- Air Boat Across an Alligator Infested Swamp
- Go to Mountain Rushmore.
- Go to Mount Fuji.
- Go paddleboarding.
- Feel the clouds.
- Skateboard in L.A.
- Tarzan Swing in Costa Rica.
- Hike/bike on The Klickitat Trail in Washington.
- Do a bungee jump.
- Ride a jet ski.
- Watch a meteor shower.
- Chase a Tornado.
- Swim with Sea Turtles.
- Make Soap.
- Attend a Murder Mystery Dinner
And well, there you have it, all 75 things I want to do in my lifetime, it’s constantly being updated and altered, and I’m sure I have missed out so many things so make sure to keep revisiting to find out which adventure I’ll be pursuing next.
I crossed off so many last year, from visiting Shakespeare’s Birth Place to going on an EPIC Road Trip across England, to exploring Underground Caves, I am constantly on a search for excitement and enlightenment and to discover the beauty of the world!
Let me know in the comments if there’s anything you’ve always wanted to do or see, and follow me on twitter for regular updates!
Love, Kirsty XO
February 23, 2016
October 15, 2015
July 04, 2017